- Open Back Closure: Secured easily with snaps at shoulders
- No Peek: Full back coverage for complete dignity, with 2 overlapping back panels
- Reduces Exposure: Overlapping panels maintains coverage better than standard open back styles
- Quick Struggle-Free Dressing: Reduces dressing time
- Easy Access Dressing: Terrific for lowered arm mobility
- No Pressure Points: Strategically placed shoulder snaps eliminate pressure points
- Short Sleeves: Sleeves end at the bicep
- Center Back Length: 42 inches
FABRIC & CARE
- Fabric Content: 95% Polyester/ 5% Spandex
- Fabric Description: A high stretch, slinky jersey fabric that drapes comfortably over your body and gives freedom of movement.
- Fabric Weight: Medium weight, making it versatile for both summer and winter.
- Washing Instructions: Machine washable and dryer friendly
The Senior Women's Open Back Collared Dress is ideal for assisted dressing. These adaptive dresses feature a discreet and generous back overlap for additional coverage with snap closures at each shoulder for caregivers to easily secure the garment. This dress also features a collared neckline with faux button placket in a soft and breathable jersey fabric for all day comfort and a stylish flare! Including convenient pockets.
Return policy is as follows:
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, simply return it to us in saleable condition within 30 days . Returns are accepted by Regular Mail only.¬†
- We are unable to accept returns with altered merchandise.¬†
- Please allow 2-4 weeks processing time once return merchandise has been received.¬†
- For hygienic reasons, underwear cannot be accepted.
- Customers are responsible for shipping charges
- Returns without an RMA number on the outside of the returning package will not be processed.